Nova Power Cloud SolutionsEnergy Data Collection & Reporting System
For Modern High-Performance Facilities
Our mission is to empower Owners, Operators, and Engineers in facility & energy management roles with the critical data you need to make real-time operational and strategic decisions.
Scalable IoT Solutions
Our vendor agnostic software platform gives you high visibility into your building performance metrics and can seamlessly federate data to third-party analytics platforms. Our SaaS platform was developed in-house to specifically help critical facilities such as hospitals, datacenters, life-science, higher education, and manufacturing facilities.
We provide you with a constant connection to real-time facility Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as power consumption, system capacity, and functional efficiency and quality.
Our energy management solution includes:
- Easy to use web portal
- Native mobile application (iOS)
- One touch trending report
- Virtual meter deployment
- Waveform captures
- Energy use, reporting and alarms
- Power quality reporting and alarms
- Gas, Water, Steam, Temperature, and Humidity Monitoring
- Other customizable alarms / with auto notifications
- Device geo-tagging for enterprise inventory management
- QR device tagging and access platform
Our highly trained engineers can assist with:
- Existing systems assessments
- Conceptual system planning
- Design assistance
- Specification development
- Infrastructure planning
- System configuration/commissioning
- User interface customization
- KPI determination and customization
- IoT and Meter Security
- Report / Dashboard customization
- Ongoing system maintenance and updates
Facility managers know that successful operations are inherently tied to proper management of their energy infrastructure. Broadly speaking, this management can be broken down into four categories.
Understanding and managing the amount of energy consumed at your facility which can have a direct impact on your operational expenses and the bottom line.
Proper loading of equipment and systems is essential to maintaining reliability. It is paramount to have visibility into your dynamic loading and how it changes over time.
The quality of your utility feed directly impacts operations. Poor quality or reliability leads to interruptions and down-time. Full visibility into quality issues is essential to troubleshooting and remediation.
How efficiently your facility is using utility resources like Power, Water and Carbon is critical for Energy and Sustainability Managers to track so that they can gauge the success of sustainability projects.
- Critical Alarming
- Disturbance Analysis
- Capacity Analysis
- ASHRAE 90.1
- LEED v4 & v4.1
- National Electrical Code 220.87
- The Joint Commission
- Demand Validation
- Utilization Analysis
- Energy Efficiency
- Automated M&V
Five Features. One Mission.
NPCS takes a modern approach to meter data acquisition, storage, analysis, alarming and reporting.
No more wasting time trying to get to your data – with NPCS you have 24x7x365 access to your critical meter data.
NovaVue Integrates with Industry Leading OEM’s and Partners
How NovaVue Works
1. A NovaVue On-site Agent collects data from existing meters/systems
2. Metric and Status data is streamed to our secure, intelligent cloud
3. You and your trusted partners access the information you need via secure web portal or phone app.
Contact NPCS For More Information
70 Buckwalter Rd
Royersford, PA 19468
New England Office:
100 Cummings Center
Suite 431 A
Beverly, MA 01915
M-F: 8am – 6pm